The mission of READI is to:
- Protect appraisers from unfair legal and financial
- Give appraisers frank information about legal, financial and insurance
- Advocate in the interest of appraisers in judicial, political
and regulatory settings.
- Support professional organizations that
serve the needs of individual appraisers.
- Review and evaluate insurance, legal and business products
designed for appraisers using the expertise of READI's staff and
board of advisors.
Answers You Will Find At READI
- Who sues the most appraisers? (answer)
- How do you respond to a call from the FBI about one of your appraisals? (answer)
- What's your risk from using one of the new valuation tools like
the Collateral Valuation Report? (answer)
- What has the FDIC been suing appraisers for? (answer)
- What is the surest way for a commercial appraiser to get sued? (answer)
- Should you keep your work files longer than the 5 years
required by USPAP?(answer)
Review of StreetLinks Independent Contractor Agreement
We have reviewed the independent contractor agreement and appraiser engagement materials of StreetLinks Lender Solutions for the purpose of... more>>
Free for READI Members.
4-Hour CE Seminar "Loss Prevention for Real Estate Appraisers." Reserve your place now.
Appraiser Health Insurance
Real estate appraisers have found it is very difficult to find quality health insurance on an individual basis. Now READI members... more>>
Reducing the Risk of Borrower Claims
Borrowers are currently the most common source of claims against residential appraisers. Regardless of the fact that they are not... more>>